Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Special Treat

I am sorry I have not blogged lately! I worked my tail off last weekend and got 5 projects either finished or almost finished. I can't wait to share them all with you, but I'm not quite ready yet. The plan was to share them all this week, but life had other ideas.
I have been sick (and in bed) for two days. And if you know me, you know that I am constantly doing something...or planning something. So, to be laid up and not feel like doing anything is MAJOR! But, I am feeling better and ready to paint the world. However, I am headed out of town. So, once again projects are put on hold. I will share next week, I PROMISE!

I did want to share this treat with you though:

Aren't those tags just adorable. I am a bit blog obsessed. Some people are addicted to Facebook, but blogs are my vice. Today, while I was checking out some of my favorites, I ran across these cuties. The best part is, they are available to all of us! All you have to do is go print out your own. So, take a little detour over to eighteen25 and get yours!I hope you all have a great weekend (I know I will)! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: