Friday, September 10, 2010

Life Takes Over

The best part of working for myself is being able to work when I want. The bad part is, sometimes that is 5 minutes here and two minutes there. That is what it has been like this week! CRAZY!!! I have been working mostly on smaller projects and a few custom orders. I promise I will share them all with you when they are done!

For now, I have been dying to show you my new gem:



My awesome neighbors gave this to me...FREE!!! Isn't she beautiful! Ok, I will admit, she is a little rough around the edges and she has been well loved, but I have big plans for her! I am hoping to find some time this weekend to work on her transformation!

Tomorrow morning I am going hunting...treasures, that is...with some girlfriends! I have high hopes and can't wait to share what we find! I hope you all have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: