Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Couldn't Help Myself

Well, my promise to tackle smaller projects for awhile lasted for about 24 hours. I really think I might have an addiction. I see something sitting there in it's natural (aka: BLAH) state and I just have to paint it!

I did finish these yesterday:


These are the party favors for Chance's birthday last week. All the boys had a blast in "the country". So what better thank you than a picture for them to remember the weekend by. I got some inexpensive frames from Michael's and made them nice and rustic looking! Chance can't wait to pass them out!

The frames were a project of necessity...it had to get done. But, this next one is pure indulgence. I have had an idea in my head for a while and the mood finally struck to get it done. It should be finished tomorrow and I will show the final outcome. For now though, here is a sneek peek! See if you can guess what it is!



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: