Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Hunting We Will Go...

I am coming down off a shopping high! It feels like Black Friday! This morning I woke up at the crack of dawn and had a full day of shopping in before lunch! By 2pm I was back home, in pajamas, enjoying a shockingly quiet house!

Two of my best friends were nice enough to join me on my estate sale excursion. We had so much fun! And each of us walked away with some treasures. Some of us took home a little more than others, but we each found some stellar deals and quickly scooped them up! Thanks girls for going with me! I can't wait for our next outing!

So are you dying to see the outcome of my treasure hunt? Cast your eyes on my loot:



Not bad for a morning worth of fun! I scored three pieces of furniture, a few accessories, tons of vintage picture frames, and one free lamp. I can't wait to start the make-overs, but for now I will have to settle for dreaming of the possibilites. My eyes are growing heavy as I type this! I better take advantage of my quiet house (Mr.Rustic took all 3 kids to the country for the day)and get in a well deserved nap! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: