Monday, October 25, 2010

A Birthday, A Broken Leg, & Some Yummy Treats

This weekend was very eventful, just not in the painting department!

We went to the "country" and got to hang out with family and celebrate my grandmother's 80th birthday! It is always fun to see everyone...there is never a dull moment! Or as my cousin once said "They should follow us around with cameras, we are THAT funny!"

And just to keep it interesting, my mom fell early Friday morning and broke her ankle! So most of that day was spent at the doctor's office.

Nonetheless, we were together, and that is all that matters! I hope you had a wonderful weekend too!

I may not have any furniture to share, but I always bring you something! Check out the snack I made the kiddos today

CANDY CORN PARFAITS

They were DELICIOUS!
I even got a "Thanks so much for making this mom!"
What more could I ask for?
You can get the recipe here at one of my new favorite blogs, Baked Bree!
Go check it out! And let me know what kind of treats you find to make!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: