Wednesday, March 23, 2011

UGH!!!

I have no internet! At this moment, I am bumming off my neighbors (don't worry I got permission) but I only can up on their signal if I sit in a certain spot and the weather is just right! I am learning to do without though! However, my blog is suffering! I just wanted to give you all a heads up as to why there havent been any new posts!

The house selling is going slowly, but it is going! People are looking and I expect that to pick up as the warmer weather slides in! Our hope is to have a contract by the end of May! But we will just have to wait and see what the Lord has planned. I really have not done any projects lately, so I don't have anything to share. I do have a couple of crafty things coming up that I might just need your help with.

My 7 year old is having "Fairy Tale Day" at school and he has to dress to up as character. This is not an easy task for a boy. Right now he leaning towards the Big Bad Wolf. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks for stopping by and for being patient with me!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I just stumbled upon your blog.

It is absolutely precious.

Melissa
Sunbonnet Cottage