Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oh Blog...How I've Missed Thee!

I have neglected you all for WAY TOO LONG! I am sorry! I hope everyone had a wonderul holiday season! We had so much fun, SO much food, and a little TOO much family! Just Kidding!!!! We loved every minute of the break and honestly hated to see it come to an end! But that's how it goes and now it is back to the real world and back to the paint cans!

I have many projects waiting (patiently) in the garage! I have to admit though I am having a little trouble getting motivated! My new friend Laurie gave me the swift kick in the butt that I needed. She and her husband bought this awesome gray storage cabinet that I painted months ago!

It was originally the bottom half of our very first armoire! (The top half bit the dust during a move a few years ago!)I started out looking like this:

Look at the details on it now!

And if selling a piece wasn't motivation enough, Laurie threw in the prospect of a custom job!!!! Now I know I have to get crackin'! So, it may be slow going for a while, but I will be going! Keep checking in!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: