Sunday, August 29, 2010

It's Official and A Bit of Whimsy

It's official! Rustic Whimsy Designs is officially up and running! I made my first sale today! The coffee table that I posted about on Friday has been bought, paid for, and picked up! WOO HOO!!! So, what am I going to do with my earnings? Buy more furniture of course! I have had my eye on the cutest little side table at Goodwill!!!

As for other finished projects, I have to show you what I did this weekend!



I bet you're asking yourself, "What is it?" Well, take another look and see:





It's a jewelry organizer made from an antique frame! And I think it turned out so stinkin' cute! The rest of you out there may think I have completely lost it, at least that's what Mr. Rustic said when I asked for his help to bend the spoons! I'm going to put it up for sale and see what happens! If nothing else, it will find a great home in my bathroom, because you know I have the jewelry to fill it up!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

I absolutely love this too! I want to try it!