Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Withdrawls

I am in serious trouble! I need to paint! I don't care what, I just want to paint something. I really think I might have a chronic condition. I like to have I have a project going on a all times. With our house in prime condition and on the market to sell, it is hard to pull out all the paint supplies make the mess that comes along with my creativity.
So, what's a girl to do? I need a creative outlet, it is good for my mental health. I am doing all I can to stay busy, but honestly, I just want to MAKE something! For now though, I am keeping occupied! The kids and I are headed to visit my parents on Saturday. Next week is Spring Break, so I will have a week away from the day to day tasks that drive me crazy! And when I get back, I do have a small project to start working on. It is going to be fun!
Sorry there are no fun pictures today, just the ranting of a project addict in withdrawls. Thanks for stopping by and listening!

No comments: